Eating live animals is the practice of humans eating animals that are still alive, rather than animals which have been found dead or killed to be eaten. Eating live animals is a traditional practice in many Asian food cultures, but animals are also eaten alive for shock value. Both vertebrates or invertebrate may be eaten.
Eating live animals, or parts of live animals, may be unlawful in certain jurisdictions under animal cruelty laws. Religious prohibitions on the eating of live animals by humans are also present in various world religions.
The Frog sashimi is a Japanese dish consisting of eat a live frog, remove the parts of the body that they can’t eat and the main thing is to eat the heart of the frog still beating.
- Guy Hilariously Photoshops Himself into Celebrity Portraits
- Top 10 Food Places You Must Visit in Lahore
- 12 Awesome upcoming Hollywood movies in 2017 – Part 2
- 30+ cricket celebrities and their spouse
- 15+ Creative Art Ideas
- The Story of a Bank Robber
- This looks yummy .
- 9 Facts you never knew before
- A step mother tormented a child…curse on her..
- Dubstep at Gas station.
- when is the best time to eat your food
- I need to go fishing with these guys!
- This guy is a genius! Hats off ??????
- 15+ Hilarious Images from Japan