Follow this simple step by step process:
- Download the APK for the game on your device
- Go to the Downloads folder using any file explorer
- Click on the downloaded file
- Tap on install
- Open App Store and tap on Apple ID (your current email)
- Tap on Sign Out.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Language & Region near the bottom.
- Tap on Region
- Check off United States.
- Go to the Pokémon Go listing on the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. (Tap Change Store if it stays stuck on your old region and says the item isn’t available in the current store.)
- Tap on Get and then on Install.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Check United States if it isn’t already checked.
- Fill out the required information.
- Tap None for billing information (Pokémon Go is free).
- Verify your email address by opening the verification email sent to you.
- Download Pokémon Go.
- Login to your new US iTunes Account if you aren’t already logged in.
If you follow these steps correctly, you should be well on your way to becoming a Pokemon trainer.
Note: Not all Apk files are safe and users will have to disable their devices security settings to install a file not from Google Play.